Friday, April 9, 2010

Today I was switching purses because, you know, it's a new season, and I felt like a change. Even if I'm just switching back to the giant grey thing I carried all last winter. Anyways, I was transferring the "essentials", and I realized something ridiculous. My purse "essentials" include SIX DIFFERENT TYPES OF LIP GLOSS. Excessive much? I think so. But really not- you see, sometimes you want color (that's what the Clinique and Lancome are for), sometimes you just want shine (B&BW, and Estee Lauder), sometimes you want sparkle, which is different than shine (MAC), and sometimes you want the minty freshness of B&BW mentha lip gloss. I can't kick any of them out. I must be prepared for any and all potential lip situations.

4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that I have that many lip glosses in my purse right now for all the reasons you have explained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY FRIEND!! i don't know which I love more you, birthdays or gloss???? definitlee Gloss :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another birthday goes by. OLD! I hope it was fabulous. It's still your birthday here in CA. Party for another 30 minutes, if you ask me.

    Also, in regards to this post:
    DIVA.

    I rely solely on my Burts Bees chapstick. Perfect for all named occassions. I say again: DIVA.

    ReplyDelete

Please know that (1) I LOVE comments, and (2) if you leave an anonymous comment, I will be driven insane wondering who you are.

I just told you how to simultaneously make me really happy and really crazy (well crazier than normal anyways). That's probably dangerous.