Monday, May 6, 2013

Road trip!

This is probably going to be happening about a year from now- I'm determined.

Rome to Rome, hitting up Italy (Rome obviously, Florence, Bologna, Padua, Venice, Trieste, maybe Naples on the way back), Slovenia, Hungary (Budapest, Bekescaba, Szeged, Pecs), Croatia (Zagreb, Plitvice National Park, Split, Dubrovnik, allofthebeaches), Montenegro, and Albania along the way. Looking at this, I should probably tweak it to include Serbia and B&H as well.

If you think road trips are fun, just wait until you get pulled over by cops with whom you have no languages in common in a foreign country. THE BEST.

Come with me on an ambitiously huge European road-trip adventure? YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

On another note, have you ever been to any of these places? Have suggestions for other stops to include?


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that (1) I LOVE comments, and (2) if you leave an anonymous comment, I will be driven insane wondering who you are.

I just told you how to simultaneously make me really happy and really crazy (well crazier than normal anyways). That's probably dangerous.