Friday, March 30, 2012

Yesterday I saw four mountain goats at work.

Today we're having a snake/safety/awareness training. With real snakes.

My workplace is cooler than yours, freezing cave notwithstanding. I'm just saying.

Also, can we talk about how hard it is to plan for the future when you have no idea where/if you'll be employed in six months? I want to take trips and accrue vacation days and learn stuff and buy a condo (preferably with lots of exposed brick and industrial design features so all of my frilly decorations will look more balanced). I'm learning a lot about patience right now. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that (1) I LOVE comments, and (2) if you leave an anonymous comment, I will be driven insane wondering who you are.

I just told you how to simultaneously make me really happy and really crazy (well crazier than normal anyways). That's probably dangerous.