Thursday, March 15, 2012

Am I crazy?

There's a bike shop in town that fixes up used/vintage bikes and resells them. I drove past last night and there out front was an exact replica of my happy little 1974 Schwinn Suburban, but instead of nondescript copper like my bike, it was a delightful shade of raspberry. RASPBERRY y'all. Would it be strange if I bought it and had two of the same bike?


(Mine looks like this, but with oh-so-shiny copper fenders. I do love it. Photo courtesy of Velospace.)

2 comments:

  1. I am totally blog-stalking you, but I just wanted to hop over from Miss Nemesis and say thanks for mentioning my BCC post! I am so completely flattered that you mentioned it and that you liked it. Thanks times a million! Reading that truly made my day.

    And also I love that bike and I want it. Desperately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog stalking is my favorite pastime! And thanks for writing that post so I could mention it- I imagine it takes some kind of courage to put such personal thoughts out there on the interwebz for all to read. You are fabulous.

    And you should buy a vintage bike. They are the most fun.

    ReplyDelete

Please know that (1) I LOVE comments, and (2) if you leave an anonymous comment, I will be driven insane wondering who you are.

I just told you how to simultaneously make me really happy and really crazy (well crazier than normal anyways). That's probably dangerous.