Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm losing my mind

Tonight I was doing a bunch of random stuff that I needed to get done, so I had the tv on in the background. It was on TLC's "Say Yes to the Dress" because you KNOW I'm an absolute junkie for pretty things, and what's prettier than designer wedding gowns? After a couple of episodes the dismal reality show "4 Weddings" came on (four brides attend eachother's weddings and then judge them and the winner gets a honeymoon). I was kind of focused so I didn't change the channel. I went on with my stuff. A couple of hours later, the episodes had cycled through. When I realized I was sitting there staring at the same episode of "4 Weddings" AGAIN, I realized something was seriously wrong. Or it was bed time. Yes I'm lame.

1 comment:

  1. I was watching tv that same evening!! Some of the receptions were tacky as. It also made me question the purposes behind wedding gowns and whether or not it is worth it and how I feel about it. ps can you call or text me? My previous phone kicked the bucket and I wondering if you could assist me......

    ReplyDelete

Please know that (1) I LOVE comments, and (2) if you leave an anonymous comment, I will be driven insane wondering who you are.

I just told you how to simultaneously make me really happy and really crazy (well crazier than normal anyways). That's probably dangerous.