Friday, January 11, 2013

New umbrella (this is obviously exciting news)


On the way to work this morning, I realized my umbrella is broken. It's just a free umbrella that my dad got from one of the hospitals where he works, so no big deal (but kinda because it's my Chattanooga umbrella). Anyways it doesn't close right, I think the stick is detached from the canopy somehow, etc... So I started looking for a new umbrella, and discovered that overstock.com sells umbrellas THAT LOOK LIKE SAMURAI SWORDS. Yes please duh of course I want one. So I BOUGHT ONE. I'm so excited. Stop judging me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that (1) I LOVE comments, and (2) if you leave an anonymous comment, I will be driven insane wondering who you are.

I just told you how to simultaneously make me really happy and really crazy (well crazier than normal anyways). That's probably dangerous.