Monday, December 17, 2012

STUFF

You may not know this about me (but, let's face it, if you're reading this, you probably know me pretty well, and consequently you probably DO know this about me) but I am monumentally bad at waiting. Waiting for things. Waiting for people. Waiting for the weather to change. Every time I think I've learned how to be oh-so-patient, something happens that is completely and absurdly out of my control and teaches me that I know nothing at all. Even if it's a good thing that I'm waiting on...it kills me. It also consumes my brain so I have little room to think of anything else. Things are hard you guys. I know this is really vague. I'm sorry for that. I just thought you might sympathize :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that (1) I LOVE comments, and (2) if you leave an anonymous comment, I will be driven insane wondering who you are.

I just told you how to simultaneously make me really happy and really crazy (well crazier than normal anyways). That's probably dangerous.