Friday, November 4, 2011

Sometimes...

Sometimes, when I'm putting my makeup on in the morning, I accidentally powder my eyeball instead of my face and it hurts. HURTS, y'all. And then I have to wait for the tearing and irritation to subside before I can put on my eye makeup. And then I lose time.

ALSO, I have these boots that I love. Just love. Today I wore them with tights. I usually wear socks as well. When I was walking out of the house, I noticed that one boots felt noticeably looser than the other. Then I realized I had only put on one sock. Did I turn around and go back inside to put the other sock on? Obviously not. I'm too lazy for that. I'd rather play loosey-goosey boot day than be normal.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that today is an all-around win. ALREADY.

2 comments:

  1. I rarely powder my eye.... But I often stab my eyeball with my mascara wand. It's shocking. Or... I'll accidentally poke my face with the mascara wand and give myself a lame looking fake beauty mark. I like you. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW. Mascara is the worst. Plus I've always heard about how dangerous it is because who knows what bacteria might be lurking on your brushes (mascara OR powder)! Makeup is terrifying.

    ReplyDelete

Please know that (1) I LOVE comments, and (2) if you leave an anonymous comment, I will be driven insane wondering who you are.

I just told you how to simultaneously make me really happy and really crazy (well crazier than normal anyways). That's probably dangerous.