Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why does Bing taunt me?

I was sitting in my basement with ice cold toes, when I decided to see what Bing! brought up as its background today. I don't use Bing!, it's not the best search engine around, but I do like the background photo feature they use with links to interesting info about the photo. Check it out sometime, it's interesting. Anyways, this is what the first link I found said:




I added the highlights. Just so you wouldn't be confused. Yeah, I'm sweet. Right now my spell-checker is telling me I mis-spelled wouldn't. But I know I didn't. Maybe it's not a word. Oh no it flagged didn't too. Maybe it's a contraction thing. ANYWAYS, Bing! wants to make me suffer. Why else would it taunt me with a vacation to la Republica Dominicana when it knows I can't afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that (1) I LOVE comments, and (2) if you leave an anonymous comment, I will be driven insane wondering who you are.

I just told you how to simultaneously make me really happy and really crazy (well crazier than normal anyways). That's probably dangerous.