Thursday, September 17, 2009

An Epiphany




Well, I think I've figured out what exactly it was that drove Tom Cruise insane. I am almost positive it was filming "Interview with a Vampire," because that movie is so effing insane I don't even have words for it. Tom Cruise in it is...evil, crazy-go-nuts, and has so much hair. He probably has more hair than I've ever had in my whole entire life. Actually no, that much hair has probably grown from my head. But I can't compete with Antonio Banderas. It's so highly teased too. Why would vampires tease their hair? Antonio Banderas has a giant, woolly blanket of ratted hair. There's probably blood matted in it too. And...the vampire baby that is Kirsten Dunst. No, Stephanie Meyer did not make up hungry vampire babies. There are so many things that are just wrong and creepy and....sigh. Just don't watch it. Unless you ARE a vampire. In that case you would probably find it interesting and true to life.

I'm writing this as I watch the end of this movie, and there are so many things that I want to say about it, but I don't think you want to hear about Brad Pitt's crazy contacts, and the way that he burns all the other vampires ...alive? and cuts them to pieces with a giant scythe. How appropriate.

Done.

2 comments:

  1. I read the book. Much less gnarly when it was left to my own imagination. That said, the book was STILL gnarly. I'm suuuuure you've read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually haven't. I was thinking about it, but now I'm pretty sure I won't. After watching the movie. It was very....just wow. And along with that, there were a lot of really sketchy moments between Brad Pitt and Antonio Banderas. And Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise. And basically all the male vampires in the movie looked like they loved each other. A lot. Or at least wanted to.

    ReplyDelete

Please know that (1) I LOVE comments, and (2) if you leave an anonymous comment, I will be driven insane wondering who you are.

I just told you how to simultaneously make me really happy and really crazy (well crazier than normal anyways). That's probably dangerous.