Tuesday, May 19, 2009

American Idol

I know this is ridiculous, because there's no way on earth that this would ever be an issue; nevertheless, I will say it. Everytime I watch American Idol, I'm so glad that I'm not a contestant for the simple reason that I could NEVER (EVER) keep a straight face while listening to Paula Abdul comment on my performance. I am so grateful. She is a nutcase and a half.



On a side note, I've been admitted to three grad schools now- Pratt, Catholic, and Tennessee. I'll probably end up going to TN even though I haven't heard back from two schools yet because I wont hear back until January and the more I think about it, the more I fancy the idea of going to TN, paying cheap tuition, living at home for free (however loserly and lonesome it might be, it's cheap), attending a school that's ranked higher than both Pratt and Catholic, and starting now instead of deferring for a year to earn money and finishing more quickly. There are so many things about it that recommend that plan to me over any other. I'm still not 100% percent sure that's what I want to do (the lure of Maryland is pretty strong, but it's still an unkown. An expensive one.) but I'll pray about it and let y'all know. That's right. I said it. Y'all. What can I say, I'm in Tennessee right now and it's getting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that (1) I LOVE comments, and (2) if you leave an anonymous comment, I will be driven insane wondering who you are.

I just told you how to simultaneously make me really happy and really crazy (well crazier than normal anyways). That's probably dangerous.