Sunday, March 29, 2009

A quick update

In reference to my last post, said sweet polish woman took the family's baby and told th nanny she would take care of it because nanny girl was freaking out. So poland buried the baby in her backyard, but some men came to install some piping in her yard and she tried to stop them but couldn't so they found the baby and arrested her and sentenced her to DEATH! And they wouldn't believe the nanny when she told them the truth, they just thought se was crazed with grief. So that wonderful old lady who only ever wanted to help people DIED because the nanny was to frightened to do the right thing. RIDICULOUS.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what you watch these days...


    At any rate, sounds awfully similar to season 2 of Prison Break when Mahoney buried the serial killer that he found and killed in his backyard beneath the water fountain...

    ReplyDelete

Please know that (1) I LOVE comments, and (2) if you leave an anonymous comment, I will be driven insane wondering who you are.

I just told you how to simultaneously make me really happy and really crazy (well crazier than normal anyways). That's probably dangerous.